Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tick tock...

I can't believe it's March already. I'm beyond excited that we're almost out of the woods with winter! I'm totally and completely over the snow and the cold and the constant gray days. Today, for the first time in about 9 days, the sun actually came out. It looks like it's clouding over a little bit right now, but just seeing the sun for a little while reminded me that winter is almost over! It's March! We can do this!

My 24th birthday is next Wednesday, which is strange. I don't really feel 24, not that I would know what 24 should feel like. It's definitely a grown-up number, I'll tell you that much. This will be a great year-- I'll marry Matt, get my Masters degree, (hopefully) buy our first home, and (also hopefully) land an awesome job thanks to my degree. That's the plan, man. 24 will bring lots of great changes.

At the moment there isn't much to update about the wedding plans. Things are still chugging along like always, the florist issue is pretty much settled, and we're starting to think about all those little details that don't become important until just about this time in the planning process. School is kind of kicking my butt lately (or, more accurately, I'm kicking my own butt) but it's great. I've also been hitting the gym about 5 days a week to get myself in shape. When I get out of the habit of working out, I forget how good it feels to exercise. It helps with everything-- energy levels, rusty joints, sore muscles. Plus I always feel so positive after a work out that it can't hurt to keep busting stress that way as we get closer to the wedding!

I'm off to do some writing and maybe a little browsing of theknot.com ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment