Sunday, March 21, 2010

It's spring!

I can't begin to explain how happy I am that the weather is finally nice. Winter was long and cold and dark, but now we have lots of sunshine and blue skies, and I've been able to leave the house in flip flops and short sleeves. Heaven! I know it won't stay like this since it's pretty unseasonably warm for March, but whatever. It's a nice sneak peek at the coming months and it's a great reminder that winter does not last forever, even though it feels like it sometimes.

Yesterday Matt, Lisa and I went up to New Hampshire for Jonathan's going away/graduation party. What a great day we had. It was 70 degrees and sunny and there was lots of good company and delicious food. Every time we spend time with the family, I realize how lucky I am to be marrying into such a fun and wonderful family. They really are a great group of people and I know I'm lucky because plenty of people don't have such great in-laws! When we're finally married, Matt and I are going to have the best family ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment