
It's curved to fit around my ring. There is still a little gap, but it's actually kind of pretty, rather than being distracting like I felt the straight bands were. I didn't want one of those rings that has a dent in it to fit a square ring in it. That's why this works well-- I can wear it alone if I want and it won't look funny, and it will look good with my ring as a set. Woo! As of now, this is "the one" (and that is subject to change, of course haha)
I won't post Matt's ring because he might want to keep it a surprise (while I could care less haha.. The only thing stopping me from posting my gown pictures online is the possibility of Matt seeing them).
I wish there was more for me to update, but right now planning has slowed wayyy down. Can't wait til after the holidays, though-- time is going to fly! 298 days to go :)
holy moly I love that wedding band! we actually looked on wednesday @ kay :) i think i want an all-diamond band...i originally thought i wanted one where my solitaire fit in between..but it's kidn of awkward and would look funny on it's own you know? great choice :)
ReplyDeleteThis is really pretty!
ReplyDelete