
So on my lunch break I received an email from Viking Tours of Newport in response to my inquiry about booking a trolley for our wedding. They sent me some info and said they still had our date open, so I quickly called Matt, forwarded the email to him, and we both agreed pretty quickly that we had to do it The trolley is adorable. Check it out! http://www.newportweddingtrolley.com/
I'm excited. The trolley holds 30 people, which will comfortably accommodate our insanely large wedding party as well as our parents. I'm loving these easy decisions! This was a no-brainer. We had no other way to really get our party around unless we got an enormous limo, or a few smaller ones. We weren't really sure what we were going to do, actually!
But now we have a trolley! I'm so excited. I've never ridden in a trolley before, so this will be special. We can decorate it, too! Start brainstorming, bridal party :)
No comments:
Post a Comment